Edgewood High School

Edgewood High School
Edgewood High School

Reunion Committee

  • REUNION COMMITTEE:
  • Randy Russell
  • Joni Roberts Upshaw,
  • Johm Snyder,
  • Jim McCartney,
  • Jeanne Hulen Donie,
  • Herb Strickler,
  • Glenn Jenks,

BIOGRAPHIES

What Our Classmates Did After Graduation

Mimi Domer Broyles

After graduation from EHS I attended Grove City College for two years, then went to work in the personnel department at Union Switch & Signal. In 1966 I secured a better job at Allegheny Ludlum Steel Corporation's corporate office downtown, where I worked until May of 1970, when Lecky Hodder and I moved to Denver. Although never really good at it, I learned to ski and for two years spent most weekends during ski season at Vail. I met my husband Norman, a California native, in 1975, and we were married in 1978. Having worked as an executive secretary for what I thought was a long time, I decided on a career change in 1980 and became a travel agent. That really did not turn out the way I thought it would, so I returned to secretarial work but kept a hand in the travel agency business part-time until we decided it was time for a change in climate and moved to South Florida in 1990. In 1992 I was hired as a member of the start-up team at Silversea Cruises and worked there until 2005. In 2006 I went to work for Regent Seven Seas Cruises, where I am currently in the guest relations department. We have been so fortunate that we have been able to travel worldwide, but are now looking forward to our next adventure visiting the national parks and western US after I retire in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment