Edgewood High School

Edgewood High School
Edgewood High School

Reunion Committee

  • REUNION COMMITTEE:
  • Randy Russell
  • Joni Roberts Upshaw,
  • Johm Snyder,
  • Jim McCartney,
  • Jeanne Hulen Donie,
  • Herb Strickler,
  • Glenn Jenks,

BIOGRAPHIES

What Our Classmates Did After Graduation

Cal Leitzel

Hi everyone,
Just a short history of what I have been doing the last 48 years. After Edgewood I went to Allegheny College in Meadville, Pa for two years and then went to Pitt and graduated in 1967 with a B.S. in Business School of General Studies. After Pitt I got a job with Firestone Tire and Rubber Co in Cleveland, Ohio in the stores accounting department. Then I almost got drafted but I join the Navy Officer Candidate School in Newport R.I. I was assigned to a DE out of Newport, We took a trip to the Med and then went into the Boston Naval Shipyard for 9 mo.After I got out of the Navy in 1970 I returned to Firestone and worked until I retired in 2004.
In the mean time I got married in 1973 and had a son in 1974. We still live in the Cleveland area in the house we inherited from my in-laws.
Rich (our son) is a Transportation manager for a international Coal and Coke Company, isn't married, and lives about three miles away.
Since I have retired I do taxes with a small CPA firm and keep busy during tax season.

No comments:

Post a Comment