Edgewood High School

Edgewood High School
Edgewood High School

Reunion Committee

  • REUNION COMMITTEE:
  • Randy Russell
  • Joni Roberts Upshaw,
  • Johm Snyder,
  • Jim McCartney,
  • Jeanne Hulen Donie,
  • Herb Strickler,
  • Glenn Jenks,

BIOGRAPHIES

What Our Classmates Did After Graduation

George Gustafson

After Edgewood I went to Penn State for 4 years and got my degree in Civil Engineering. Shortly after graduation I joined an environmental engineering consulting firm in Boston, Massachusetts and worked for them for about 35 years. After we sold the company I stayed on with the new firm for about three years but then quit and started my own firm. Last year I "retired" but decided that I needed something to do so I joined the Peace Corps.

The Peace Corps sent me to Panama and I am working (and having the time of my life) in a small town outside of Panama City assisting them in their drinking water and sanitation problems. I will be here until October of 2012 but still hope to make it back for the reunion.

I have two children. My son Eric is a doctor in New Orleans, Louisiana and my daughter, Jamie, is a lawyer in Washington, DC. My son is married but has no children. My daughter is not married.

Because I am in Panama and the mail system doesn't work too well it would be useless to give you my mailing address. My telephone number in Panama is 50760675143.

No comments:

Post a Comment